Final Expense FMO
What is Final Expense?
The Final Expense Insurance Market is for those in need of additional insurance to pay expenses incurred at and around the time of death. Examples of these expenses include but are not limited to the following:
- Funeral costs (burial, services, transportation, obituaries, etc)
- Hospital fees and other costs associated with an illness
- Probate costs where applicable
- Credit card debts
- Other unforeseen cash outlays
Many individuals lose their insurance when they retire. And often individuals near retirement do not have permanent coverage. Social Security pays only $255 to a beneficiary at the time of death, called the Death Benefit. This amount has not changed in several decades and today the cost of a funeral can easily reach $10,000 or more. Most families quickly realize the importance of having this policy as a result of those inevitable expenses.
Final Expense Carriers
Who can get Final Expense Insurance?
Most of these policies are available to those between 50 and 85 years of age. Even individuals with pre-existing conditions can qualify.
Sell Final Expense with Senior Market Advisors (SMA)
SMA offers agent benefits like:
- Top-tier commissions
- eContract with multiple carriers at once
- In-house print shop for direct mail and flyers
- Custom lead generation techniques
- and more!
Join today. Call 1-844-452-5020 or click here to have an agency advisor call you.